Wanna Join?

Become A Disneys-Updates blogger today!
email me, disneys-updates@hotmail.com
and i'll reply asap.
Currently Not Accepting People.
But Will Be In December. So Send Me An Email.

Click Here. The Official High School Musical 3 Website

Click Here,The Largest Zac Efron Online Community - Join Today!

Disneys-Updates Shout Out

J.Boogie Shout Out For Disneys Updates, Thanks Lois For The Video

Saturday, September 20, 2008

THE NEXT DISNEYS-UPDATES BLOGGER!

Do you want to be a Disneys-Updates Blogger like me?

Well I thought that it was time I added more people to the Disneys-Updates team! But you’re going to have to earn your spot!

Entry Rules

Send The Following Information To disneys-updates@hotmail.com

Name/Age/Email

Do you have any blogging experience? (you don’t have to have any, but its good to have it)

Do you have your own blog? (give me a link)

Do you like Disney?

No comments:

.

missed anything?
click on "older posts"
to check out everything
i have posted