Wanna Join?

Become A Disneys-Updates blogger today!
email me, disneys-updates@hotmail.com
and i'll reply asap.
Currently Not Accepting People.
But Will Be In December. So Send Me An Email.

Click Here. The Official High School Musical 3 Website

Click Here,The Largest Zac Efron Online Community - Join Today!

Disneys-Updates Shout Out

J.Boogie Shout Out For Disneys Updates, Thanks Lois For The Video

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Advertise/Review Your Page Here?

I"M STARTING SOMETHING NEW!

If you want me to advertise your page send me an email.

disneys-updates@hotmail.com

In the email must include the following
Website Link
Website Picture (Logo)
A brief description about your website
and why people should visit your page

i will then review your page and post it right here on my blog!
so if your interested send me an email!

*you tube channels are accepted!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

IS it okay , if I do this too, on my web-site?

.

missed anything?
click on "older posts"
to check out everything
i have posted